Thursday, July 30, 2015

That Kick In The Astral



That day when you start to feel normal, like a human being again..
That day when you’re finally able to notice and focus on something great going on in your life, not having your thoughts tightly wrapped around him.
When you can breathe without hurt, when your energy level is high enough to do some very needed house work, like cleaning windows, changing drapes, do laundry….and so you do and you kind of mindlessly just check your emails with the coffee while waiting for the spin cycle to finish.
And there he is. And because you’re so conditioned into it you open the email without thinking and read how much he is missing you.. Just that. ‘I miss you’.

And so now you’re right back where you were.
All that good work right down the drain.
All the great energy drained right out with those three words.

And that’s the dance.
The nature of the beast.
Leave her alone, let her build up strength and resistance and then kick her right in the astral by reminding her directly of his existence right before she becomes strong enough not to care what he does at all.
They seem to have a 6th sense about this.
Damn it!

Well, I started this housework mission, I’ll be damned if I’m giving him the power to stop me midway.
I feel like crap, but he doesn’t have to know that.
For all he knows I’m happy, I’ve moved on.
Because that is exactly what will happen. Eventually.

Thank God for inspirational videos, quotes and blogs.

With Hope & Love
Melissa Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment